Sheena Thomson Consulting is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sheena Thomson Consulting may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30 November 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information
- email address
- nature of your subscription, business and/or contact enquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Purposes and Disclosures
We use your personal information to deal with your queries, to provide you with the services you request, customer feedback and for general statistics and research.
Depending on the preferences indicated by you:
- We will include you in the Sheena Thomson Consulting monthly newsletter “Flag It Up.”
- We will subscribe you to the Sheena Thomson Consulting monthly blog
- You can unsubscribe to any of our newsletters at anytime by requesting on the link at the end of our email newsletters, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your details not be used for marketing purposes;
- We provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you (we may charge you a small fee);
- We correct inaccuracies in your information.
You may also turn cookies off in your browser. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features on the website.
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.